Friday, December 31, 2010

5.13 New home

Madison quickly filled the family van with all of their belongings. She felt the house her grandmother built was too large, and she was rather tired of multiple trips up and down the stairs.

After loading the van for Ricky, Madison and the kids waited outside their beautiful old home for Riley to get there with her car.





They piled inside and drove across town, where Madison had purchased a four bedroom, one story house. Madison's only complaint was they had too much stuff.











Gavin was excited to be the first person to age up in the house, and he knew excatly what to wish for.







((I know I'm going to regret this with Generation 6 (Married couple, four kids), but I kept having these horrible glitches from when I built the house. My sims would go down the stairs through solid ground then get stuck "in a room".. Not good ))

No comments:

Post a Comment