Wednesday, January 26, 2011

6.14 Leaving the Nest

High school treated Noah well. Even though he was a loner, he found a few friends to make the day pass better. However, he hardly brought them home because of the constant ghostly presence in the house. His brothers Anthony and Jacob both preferred to get jobs.

Gage was looking forward to graduation. Tiffany had already graduated, and he couldn't wait to join her. They were perfect in their own neurotic way. Noah preferred to stay out of it. Their frequent talks of conspiracies gave him head aches.

On Gage's birthday, the family surrounded the table, including the dead family members. Only to have the party abruptly ended by a combustible cake.

Luckily, Anthony didn't sleep through pyrotechnics in school.

In the end, Gage aged up well. He quickly ran away with Tiffany to plan their attack on the Sunset Valley government.


Although they couldn't go far because Gavin purchased them a house across town.



((So I've had ghosts haunting my game for about a sim week. Not sure how to get rid of them. But it's getting annoying))

2 comments:

  1. You mean the ghost don't go back to their graves? When that happened to me, I used Twallan's Debug Enabler to reset the lot.
    Don't do that when anything important is happening, as it resets everyone.
    The reset lor function probably also exists in EA testingcheats, but I'm ot sure since I use Twallan's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally figured it out after they annoyed me enough. I used resetsim and the ghosts name, probably part of testingcheats. It worked.
    The ghosts still continue to get stuck... so I'm looking into a family grave yard.

    ReplyDelete