Saturday, February 5, 2011

7.6 Something New



Gavin wasn't thrilled to see Anastasia no more than he wanted to see his son coo over her. He himself was shocked to see her out in the daylight. He'd rarely saw Ricky standing in the sunlight.It didn't matter what Gavin said to his son. His only response was, "but dad, I love her."

Gavin was worried about his son's new disappearing acts. It infuriated him. Noah had a great job now working for the Sunset Gazette. Why did he want to throw it all away because of a woman?His job wasn't as important as his family. And although his parents didn't consider Anastasia family yet, they soon would. He knew he was going to marry her. Ever since he saw her in the day light. She was someone who would cuddle on the couch and watch movies with him. She was clumsy, in a cute helpless kind of way. And most of all, they just clicked.

Noah knew that even though he hated the outdoors, they would wed in the same park they'd hide from her ex-husband in. It was a quick, private ceremony between the two of them.

It didn't take long before Gavin and Angel were throwing a wedding party for the two newly weds. Although they were already married, Angel insisted that they hold a reception for the family at the family's house.

Ricky approached Anastasia as the party was dwindling. "So it worked?" he whispered, lifting an imaginary cup to his lips. "Yeah," Anastasia replied quietly so Noah wouldn't overhear.
"Good, I hope it's worth it for you," Ricky said, turning to leave.

"Ricky," she called after him, "what made you do?" He shrugged, "I once made a promise to the love of my life," he smiled at her, "and I'm a man of my word. I'll be watching." He winked at her before running out the door in a haze.


((Week two... Second party I've dedicated my garage to holding parties. All my poor cars are outside now.
I moved Anastasia and was thrilled to find out that she is a coward. A vampire that's scared of everything! She's also considerably older but still young enough to mother children!))

No comments:

Post a Comment